Mid-City Library is currently providing the following:
- Contactless Pick-Up & Drop-Off by appointment
- Mondays - Thursdays from 10am - 6pm
- Fridays - Saturdays from 10am - 5pm
- 45-Minute In-Library Sessions by appointment; walk-ups welcome
- Mondays - Thursdays from 10am - 10:45am, 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm, 2pm - 2:45pm, 3pm - 3:45pm, and 4pm - 4:45pm
- Fridays from 10am - 10:45am, 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm, 2pm - 2:45pm, and 3pm - 3:45pm
Mid-City Library is also offering wireless printing services. Print up to 10 pages at the Library by clicking here and following the instructions. Then contact the Library to schedule a contactless pick-up time.
Library Manager - Robin Goldblum
Mid-City Library offers a wide offering of books, music, and movies.
In 2016, Mid-City Library relocated to The Automotive Life Insurance Company Building. Built in 1963, this mid-century modern gem was designed by Curtis & Davis Architects, who are also known for designing the Superdome and the Main Library on Loyola Ave. In 2010, the building was recognized as a historic landmark by the New Orleans Historic District Landmarks Commission.